Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Treatment

Paul Mitchell
Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratriplex


So, I have been strictly a Redken girl until the last year or so.  I have been venturing out from what I know like the back of my hand and trying new things.  There are so many professional product lines out there.  I have been dipping in to many of them here and there lately and came across this treatment.  I never was a huge fan of Paul Mitchell because it always reminded me of when I was a kid with the big puffy bangs and thats all I used was Paul Mitchell hairspray.  Bad time in my life with Hair!  Any who I had been seeing more and more about this treatment and products and decided it was time to try it out.  I got my color done yesterday and went a little blonder which made my hair even more dryer then it already was.  Which is a whole different blog post!  I called and made an appointment with a Paul Mitchell focus salon and went in today for the in-salon treatment.  It only took about 25-30 minutes and left my hair feeling so good.  Granted the girl who did the treatment put alot of other products in it because she wanted to curl it afterwards and made my fine hair a little hard from so many products.  I know tomorrow when I wash it and style it the way I like to everyday that it is going to feel amazing.  I can already tell the difference in shine and how bright my color looks now.  As stated above the in-salon treatment reduces breakage up to 80%, what blonde doesn't want that!  Improves shine up to 35% and prevents color fading by 67%.  That right there had me sold enough to at least try the treatment once.  The in-salon Wild Ginger treatment is a highly concentrated blend of Keratin proteins that helps to repair and seal the cuticle all the way to the core.  After the treatment you are suppose to use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.  There is a whole line of products that follow the Awapuhi that I cant wait to purchase and try myself.  So if your in need of a little extra conditioning I would recommend the Awapuhi Wild Ginger in-salon treatment!  I believe I will be purchasing the kit and start offering them to my clients as well.


1 comment:

  1. Hi pretty!!

    I really love your blog and your style, I follow you :D !!
    ...maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too and follow me back ;)
    Kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete