Saturday, April 2, 2011

Must Have for Your Shower!


Olay
Ultra Moisture In-Shower Lotion

So here is my new must have in the shower! Since my surgery I had been taking showers in my parents nice walk in stand up shower.  So of course I used all my moms fabulous body wash and products.  I came upon this fabulous lotion and used it everyday.  On the fourth day I could of probably taken a shower in my own shower but didn't want to leave this product behind!    I'm not a big fan of lotions of any type.  I know, I know, I'm going to regret it when I'm older.  I have heard it all before, but still just cant get putting lotion on to stay stuck in my daily routine.  I hate that sticky feeling all day long.  So when I started using this in shower lotion I thought, I had used something like this before and couldn't tell a difference.  With Olay's In Shower Body Lotion you can tell a difference right away!  You shower as normal with your body wash and then rinse.  Then Spread the lotion on wet skin as if you were putting your lotion on after the shower.  You can start with a quarter size amount on each area of the body and adjust as needed for the legs.  Next you rinse off and pat dry with a towel.  It's amazing, you can actually feel the moisture on your skin once your out of the shower, but it's not sticky.  I will for sure be using this product everyday now!  It has a wonderful clean smell.  My favorite is the Olay Ultra Moisture In Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter.  You can purchase it at any store that sells Olay products!


No comments:

Post a Comment