Sunday, February 13, 2011

Magic In a Bottle!

MoroccanOil
Magic in a Bottle!

What's all the hype about?  That's exactly what I was thinking when I started hearing about MoroccanOil.  Finally I gave in and bought a bottle and fell in love instantly.  This amazing product contains Argan oil that can only be found in Southwest Morocco.  Its a powerful antioxidant, UV protector, and a free radical neutralizer.  It's rich in vitamins that have the ability to strengthen the hair and increase elasticity.  This unique product instantly absorbs into the hair, creating immediate shine and long term conditioning benefits without leaving a sticky residue.  The line has styling, finishing, and conditioning products.  The oil revives hair, strengthens, conditions and can reduce your drying time.  It leaves my hair healthy, shiny, and less frizzy.  I have been growing my hair out for what seems like 3 years.  I started using Moroccanoil and noticed a difference in my hairs texture and strength right away. Which gave it the ability to be healthy and actually start to grow!  I personally like the MoroccanOil Light for my blonde and fine hair.  It never leaves my hair feeling oily or weighed down.  I started selling this to my clients and they all love it.  Everyone should defiantly give it a try!

To use: Apply a small amount throughout damp hair and style as usual.  Start out using a quarter size amount to get the full benefit.  Then you can slowly use just a nickle amount every time you shampoo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment