Friday, February 18, 2011

GHD Styler


Good Hair Day

The GHD styling iron is amazing!  I purchased mine a few months ago after a few of my friend stylists had fallen in love with theirs.  I had always used the Chi iron since hair school and thought it was the best flat iron out there.  Don't get me wrong it is an awesome iron, but then I used the GHD.  My friend Dana would color my hair and afterwards flat iron it with her GHD.  I would go home and the next few days use my Chi iron and I just wasn't getting the same results.  It wasn't as smooth and shiny as when she did it.  So I gave in and bought one for myself!  The 1''inch ceramic plates makes it so easy to get super close to the scalp and to smooth out bigger sections at a time.  It's made with thermodynamics which help improve the condition and look of your hair.  It's made with a rounded barrel to make it easy to not only straighten  but to curl, wave, and flip the hair.  It heats up super fast and has a automatic shut off if it's left on for to long.  I came home the other day and heard it beeping telling me it shut off automatically because I had left it on after I had left, Thank goodness!  The GHD may be a little more pricier then the Chi or any other iron but I believe its worth it.  Now when I use my Chi at work I feel as if it pulls my hair and doesn't glide down the mid shaft as it should.  I guess I'm totally spoiled by my GHD at home that is smooth and always does a great job!  I would defiantly recommend a GHD to anyone!  
*ALWAYS use a heat protector when using hot tools on your hair*   

No comments:

Post a Comment